- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a Business Project Analyst consultant to join our client's Marketing Analytics team. In this role, you will support the ongoing build of the marketing database and support their plan to migrate to a cloud environment. The Project Analyst is a hands-on role responsible for the documentation and execution of the current build process and assisting in the design, development, and deployment of the AWS cloud version. The Project Analyst will also provide quality control, timeline and status reporting of current projects. The position requires strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills. The consultant will receive a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Assesses, plans, monitors, evaluates and reports on project plans.
- Participates in and/or facilitates the design, development, and implementation of new operational controls, performance metrics, information management systems, and automated processes.
- Compiles and analyzes results of services for identification of improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Develops, produces, gathers and improves executive and line of business scorecards.
- Provides services benchmarking and industry comparative analysis support.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the interdependencies among business improvement teams and matrix partners; negotiates change through matrix partners; and serves as a technical, procedural, or workflow resource for improvement teams, matrix partners and management.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Must be available to work on-site full-time in Hartford, CT
- B.S. degree in business analytics or similar technical field of study, M.S. preferred.
- 4-6 years experience in the insurance industry preferred
- 3+ year of experience using SQL query tool and/or SAS E-Guide.
- Experience working on an Agile team.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, organized, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and possess strong written and verbal communications skills
Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.