- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
For 12+ months at Aquent's client - a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in LA - you will have the opportunity to work across a wide-range of consumer digital products as the Manager of Consumer Apps Entertainment Partnerships.
In This Role:
- You will work closely with our top entertainment partners to implement marketing activities, and collaborate cross-functionally across Growth Marketing, Social, Product, and Legal teams.
- You will take part in a complete marketing experience — from pitching and vetting opportunities to co-managing the execution of campaigns.
- You will help shape the voice of our products and help them grow a loyal consumer base by leveraging pop culture & entertainment.
- Pitch co-marketing opportunities to top tier entertainment partners for all consumer apps products
- Manage strategic partner relationships, serve as a secondary point of contact for approvals, and handle day-to-day project management and asset delivery needs
- Collaborate and build relationships with a diverse cross-functional team including
- Marketing, Social, Sales, Product, BD, Media and Legal.
- Co-lead executions, both direct and partner-led, authoring briefs, coordinating with media agencies, protecting brand voice and product standards, and ensuring programs are tracking on time and within budget
- Manage legal documents such as setting up contracts via our internal system and coordinating signatures with external partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing/partnership experience managing complex, large-scale campaigns; combined client-side and partner experience managing integrated campaigns preferred.
- An ideal candidate would have experience working on an entertainment, music, or sports campaigns
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Proven success record working with powerful, iconic entertainment/sports brands to execute integrated, co-marketing or partner marketing campaigns
- Experience working with strategic partners and driving impact through influence, relationship-building, and negotiation.
- Experience working with media and creative agencies overseeing briefs, timelines, and budgets.
- Experience writing RFPs, evaluating work, and pitching ideas
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: