- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- Ensure that assets are on brand and strategically aligned with team vision.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Deliver digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets, and deliver to global cross functional partners.
- Ensure that assets are on brand with zero tolerance for inconsistency
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- 3+ years experience in the production design field
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- Create assets and adapt existing artwork for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to extract good art from bad art and adapt existing art for our purposes.
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Respect for the creative process; welcomes feedback and iterative design environment.
- Commitment to and interest in production design; this position is not specifically a stepping stone to a UX design role.
- BA/BS in design
- 5+ years of experience as a production designer in the software development environment.
- Experience with digital image asset selection and manipulation.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Ability to improve UX with good rationale.
- Help to define and evolve the design and creative direction.
- Conceive and create mold breaking design and communications across all mediums.
- Work closely work with merchandising managers, UX and motion designers, programmers and producers to deliver great work in a scrappy environment.
** Provide portfolio link**
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: