- New York City
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sheena Arias
Our Media and Entertainment client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join them on a temporary basis in NYC! This is a temporary assignment currently slated for 3 months with potential to extend.
The ideal BA will be responsible for gathering business requirements, analyzing workflow and business processes, writing business-rule based functional specifications and test plans following either use case or activity diagram standards, and managing requirements from design through development and QA.
- 1-2 Years Experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong communication, documentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills. ·
- Excellent analytical skills and intellectual rigor.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels across organizational lines.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business preferred, but not required.
- Document business rules, use cases, workflows with supplementary detailed information, citing specific examples or formulas as needed.
- Interpret and manage requirements through the entire software release cycle, effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Liaise with product management, the rest of UX, Engineering and QA in order to ensure application quality and clear interpretation of requirements
- Assisting leadership on the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status
- Work closely with key Division / Dept. users to assess business problems and determine and implement information technology solutions.
- Perform requirements evaluations, solutions evaluations, produces deliverable documents, and coordinates application systems implementations.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
Please send resumes to Sheena Arias at email@example.com