Seeking a mid level Instructional Designer to join a major pharmaceutical client for 3 month contract opportunity in North Chicago. **ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL. REMOTE WORK IS NOT AN OPTION**
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess the needs of the organization;
- Design effective intervention strategies that improve individual and organizational performance;
- Establish standards for training and performance assessment.
- Conduct education needs assessment;
- Develop curricula;
- Consult and apply advanced instructional design;
- Plan and design education/training material;
- Train instructors
- Evaluate all aspects of entity training
- Assess impact of training on job performance
- Facilitate team interventions;
- Participate in internal audits. I
- Introduces new training ideas into the organization
- Adapts new ideas and converts them into approaches that meet training/regulatory challenges
- Leads projects, identifies scope and outcomes, motivates participants and leads project to conclusion.
- May oversee other instructors and their work.
- Works with supervisors/managers to develop plans, timetables and contingencies for performance improvement intervention.
- Participates in benchmarking and evaluates training effectiveness.
- Establishes measurement and evaluation designs and develops assessment instruments.
- Possible light management, team lead.
Eligibility Requirements: Education: BA/BS required.
Experience: 5 plus years of training/instructional design or related experience preferably in healthcare or other regulated field.
Key Competencies Required: Excellent project management capabilities, strong communication skills, strong conceptual abilities, and strong team orientation.