- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
We are looking for a strong data analyst with great analytical and problem solving skills and foundational marketing knowledge to lead a 4-6 week assessment of multiple-channel marketing data.
- QA the data that we are collecting across all marketing channels to determine if there are any gaps in what we are collecting and measuring
- Provide a comprehensive overview of all the available data and use it to evaluate major GBM marketing campaigns post-Nexus integration
- Assess current marketing engagement levels against our named accounts list (NAL)
- Establish a baseline report or dashboard using available data, provide recommendations for enhancements - including potential analytics tools and software - and suggest additional metrics for future iterations
- Strong experience extracting, organizing, and analyzing large data sets
- Proven experience with generating business insights using data
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, KPIs, and metrics including MQL & SQL models
- Ability to work across different systems to find and extract data
- Effective communicator that can work across teams and present complex concepts
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Eloqua & Salesforce
This online news and social networking service is building a platform where all voices can be heard, creating fun ways for people to express themselves. They pride themselves as innovators who are not afraid to experiment. They are a learning organization with a growth mindset and they are always looking for ways to improve their product and themselves.
This company has a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. They believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to inclusion and diversity in every aspect of the organization. Here, passion and personality matter. You’ll work with creative and curious people across the globe!
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.