- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Marketing Project Manager to join a unique team in Chicago, IL! We are ideally searching for experience in a marketing project management capacity with expertise in managing and organizing resources while working in a fast-paced environment.
Why as a Marketing Project Manager would you be interested in this role?
- Your work will be for a Fortune 30 company that was just reviewed as one of the Top 30 places to work by Forbes.
- This will be a highly visible role where you will manage, plan, coordinate project resources. You will make an impact here!
- You will have the opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders, working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Supports B2C and B2B marketing efforts for a co-brand LOB partnership while collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including creative agency, operations, Legal and client/partner.
- Leads marketing creative development and execution for multiple marketing initiatives in both digital and print. Includes developing creative brief based on project intent and customer insights, providing feedback to agency throughout development, routing for feedback and ensuring all required updates are made. Understanding of email marketing and building matrixed communications a plus.
- Manage creative execution with all required cross-functional teams as well as oversight of deliverables, including marketing project plans, timelines and inventory/asset spreadsheets. Identify any potential issues and opportunities and appropriately escalate. Develops detailed documentation for team reference.
- Ensures all brand standards and Legal/Compliance requirements are met in marketing collateral.
What experience should you have for this Marketing Project Manager role?
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.3+ years experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing, project management or agency environment.
- Understands and has experience in building marketing strategies and working with agency teams on creative development
- Project management skills: is organized and can manage complex marketing programs with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and influence skills: verbal and written
- Technical Knowledge: MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS PowerPoint - 3+, Acrobat - 3 +
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/