- New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Are you intelligent and curious, with a strong sense for product design? Well, I might have the opportunity for you! My Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Product Manager for their Digital Products team. Ideally, they'd love candidates with mobile and connected devices experience as well as cross platform. This full-time temporary position is located in New York City, and is currently slated at 3-4 months with a strong possibility of extension.
- You are a problem solver for the consumer
- You have a bias towards action to get things done and move the business forward
- You are analytical in nature, digging into and questioning everything
- You are constantly curious about understanding new and emerging technologies, and trends
- You are an advocate of the product and everything it entails
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, with digital product management experience
- Consumer-centric view with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balancing consumer needs with organizational and product priorities, and the ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience working with designers or designing user interfaces – experience creating through wireframes and mockups is a plus
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Technical background (enough to be dangerous). We aren’t looking for engineers, necessarily, but you will need to be technically conversant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization
- Experience setting up and analyzing data platforms preferred
- Streaming video experience is a plus
- Lead growth of our TVE products across the mobile and connected devices platforms by increasing video consumption and engagement
- Define and build out a comprehensive roadmap using data to inform product decisions
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative features within the mobile and connected devices platforms
- A/B test your way into proving theories on a small scale before releasing features to the entire consumer base
- Integrate market research and qualitative studies into product requirements to further enhance the digital experience
- Define and analyze metrics to better understand consumer behavioral patterns
- Communicate key performance metrics to stakeholders throughout the organization
- Successfully manage multiple streams of work collaborating with PMO to continuously deliver value
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Keen ability to coordinate with internal and external partners
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org