- Pennington, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Coordinate and assist with the marketing activities of Retirement Services marketing material review through the MRC review process and posting to internal spreadsheets and websites as necessary.
Our large financial services client located in Pennington, NJ is seeking a Marketing Assistant for a year-long contract assignment with potential for extension.
The Marketing Assistant will coordinate and assist with all marketing support for the Retirement Services deferred compensation plans and Designated Advisor sales support which may include advertising, development/distribution and annual update of sales resources.
- bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications
- 2-4 years of experience in the Retirement Services field a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Professional, PowerPoint, Excel as well as standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Marketing field.
- With minimal supervision, individual should be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
TOP 3 Must Have Skills:
1 Adobe Pro
2. MS Word
3. MS Excel
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!
Background Checks required