- Montreal, QC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
We are seeking a motivated graphic design lead to help us with our brand and marketing projects.
The ideal candidate will look something like this...
- You are continually up to date with graphic design best practices, as well as trends.
- You move with ease between print and digital design.
- You are able to work independently and in a collaborative creative team all while directing other graphic designers.
- You are deadline oriented and willing to be a contributing team member.
- You are motivated to lead a team to solve problems with creative solutions that deliver on business objectives and strategy.
- You are open to incorporating feedback into your work.
- You’re hungry to improve on past campaigns and content ideas.
- You are rigorous with the quality of your work and leave no rock unturned.
- You posses excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to give, receive, and action constructive feedback
- You are a resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude
- You are highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- You have a strong attention to detail with an eye for detail, typography, imagery, and color
- You have experience working with and establishing design guidelines
- You have proven project management experience
- You must be self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- You have the ability to balance quality of work and available resources
- Oversee the design process for the creation of digital marketing material such as newsletters, database marketing campaigns, banner ads, brochures and forms
- Lead a graphic design team, assigning projects, coaching, and providing support and direction on the execution of graphic design for marketing collateral
- Ensure all marketing materials have a creative yet consistent look that is in line with The Company's visual branding standards and visual identity
- Provide creative input, direction, and support in the conception and creation of professionally designed marketing, corporate or client materials, and standardized templates
- Lead workflow and graphic design resources to ensure timely and successful project completion
- Collaborate with key team members to develop compelling visual concepts and themes for multimedia projects
- Provide recommendations concerning management of graphic design resources, improvement of overall efficiency of design process, and quality of final design products.
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Digital Design
- Graphic Design
- Highly Organized
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Marketing Collateral
- Project Management
- Highly Organized
Online portfolio required to apply.
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.