Fashion & Retail giant is looking for a talented copywriter who will create content that adheres to pre-established brand standards and work alongside Creative and Marketing team leads to strategize and execute marketing copy, primarily for emails and other seasonal projects.
• Create original, engaging, informative copy for emails, with the intention of increasing product sales, brand authenticity and consumer awareness.
• Contribute copy to additional marketing channels as needed: signage, regional toolkits, print, blogs and other special projects.
• Work closely with Global Copy Director, Art Directors, Project Managers, Designers as well as partners in Marketing, Merchandising and SEO.
• Present work to peers, partners and management in a clear, compelling, professional manner. Where appropriate, include research to support chosen strategies.
• Minimum 3-5 years of digital copywriting experience in corporate retail/apparel/fashion, preferably in a global consumer environment or alternatively in a fashion editorial role.
• Understanding of how to write concise, branded content for fashion retail, e-commerce, digital marketing and video and the varying parameters each medium requires.
• Experience writing digital deliverables, such as blog posts, home pages, videos, headers, SEO content, etc.
• Experience with Basecamp, Workfront or other project management tools preferred.
• Deep knowledge of the apparel/retail competitive landscape and fashion trends.
• Detail-oriented and meticulous proofreader of your work and colleagues’ work.