- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
This role will be responsible for enriching the product experience through the creation of creative and compelling content. You must be an innovator, since you will be expected to create solutions for exciting and ambitious ideas for which no interaction paradigm currently exists. You must be extremely proactive, because you will regularly find yourself in uncharted territory where the key to your success will be to get ahead of the curve. You must be a collaborator, and will be working side-by-side with product managers, voice and graphical user interface designers, marketing managers, and engineers to bring your content to life. You must be a pragmatic visionary who can translate business needs into a leading-edge customer-focused solutions. You must have first-class written and verbal communication skills that you use to create, edit, and provide QA for delightful, engaging, and witty content. Additionally, you must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities with high attention to detail in a fast-moving environment.
The ideal candidate will be geeky, knowledgeable, with a well-expressed sense of humor; will be innovative, internally motivated, self-directed, and willing to help develop top-notch content on a deadline to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Demonstrable experience creating customer-facing content, such as copywriting and editing
- Portfolio of content that includes humorous, creative content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient using CMS tools and other content creation tools
- Native level proficiency in English
- Strong creative and conceptual thinker
- Recent experience with voice or multimodal speech interfaces
- Background in script writing, creative writing, or game design is a plus
- Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity
- Love of science-fiction is a plus
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!