Our top toy and entertainment client is looking to hire a 3D Artist/Sculptor to join them for a one year assignment offering W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
• Collaborate with multiple artists in challenging, and fast paced work atmosphere, applying knowledge of digital model development.
• Manage a wide variety of brand development, ensuring aesthetic, and engineering aspects are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Research, and share current, and emerging related development technologies.
• Lead/participate in weekly meetings showcasing knowledge of various software programs.
• BFA or equivalent degree is preferred.
• Must be proficient in ZBrush, and have a working knowledge of Maya, and Photoshop. Proficiency or experience in other 3D software is helpful.
• Knowledge of manufacturing, and product development .
• Strong design aesthetic and knowledge of anatomy is required.
• Self motivation, well organized, and ability to multi task are crucial.