- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
We’re looking for an Experiential Associate Producer with knowledge and passion to develop and execute iconic physical and digital experiences for our customers.
Specifically, this person is responsible for coordination and management of demo workstreams in marquee, partner, and developer experiences within the project and 3rd party conferences. In this role, you understand every inch of the concept to execution process. You are a project management guru with a depth of event expertise. You are in charge of coordinating and managing deliverables with fast paced deadlines, evolving budgets, and constant stream of changing stakeholders. There will be multiple cross-functional teams and agencies per demo and per workstream, and you will coordinate delivery of their action items to the core team. You will be a storyteller and owner of hospitality, who understands the power of engagement for maximum impact. You are comfortable ideating and problem-solving in real-time with cross functional product, creative, and communication teams. Your DNA includes respecting the audience locally, scaling globally, and always chasing the details for impactful execution.
- Project manage product demos and installations
- Coordinate meetings, execution of milestones and deliverables that may include product, devrel, agencies, brand, content, and digital
- Process orientated, flawless, clear and consistent communication internally as well as external client/partner management
- Produce original event-driven marketing programs from non-traditional presence at events.
- Execute highly effective demos and campaigns that communicate The Company's brand and thought leadership to customers.
- Measure programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
- Manage all deliverables - project plans, agendas, meetings, budgets and communications.
- Create, organize, and scale documents for best practices and execution for all events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- +5 years of experience in event management and production.
- A proven track record in producing experiences featuring product launches for over 500 attendees
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- +5-7 years experience in event management, with a focus on demos.
- Expertise mastery of Gsuite
- Experience working with multiple vendor and event management agencies.
- Knowledge of enterprise software technology and developer adoption, and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, deal with uncertainty, and travel when necessary.
- Proven and compelling leader able to gain the trust and support from multiple senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: