- Virginia Beach, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erica Schmidt
Responsible for auditing web content for multiple sites. This role would review websites and track errors, make sure website is functioning, proofreading content, etc.
- Researches, develops, writes, designs, and edits web content.
- Job requires a minimum of 2 years experience in content management systems to conduct inspection and audit of Company specified market websites.
- Must have good communication skills (written and oral) and excellent interpersonal skills in order to report audit findings to management.
- Should be able to conduct simple maintenance on websites as needed to meet internal compliance requirements.
- Some lite HTML coding preferred
- Experience with Sharepoint or other CMS preferred
Requires a BA/BS degree; 2-3 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Communications, marketing, and web design experience preferred.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start