Social Media Content Manager
The Social Media Creator is responsible for designing and managing social media content within this large American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website Studio. This person would work in a fast paced workplace with to drive engagement and elevate their social media presence. This person should have 2-4 years of social media experience in strategy, briefs, content execution, launching and speaking on behalf of performance.
• From concept creation to production, manage and design digital marketing materials, including social and video content, that aligns to content strategy
• Understand performance and social engagement from weekly reporting to increase brand awareness, gain followers, and grow engagement
• Identify new digital marketing, design and technology trends and apply to day-to-day execution
• Create and optimize templates for automated/programmatic campaigns
• Animate and design on brand social assets in a compelling and engaging way
• Experience shooting and light editing of still photography
• Art directing small-scale social productions in still and video
• Brand-certified (knows our brand inside and out)
• Socially-savvy (understands what works on social/what native content looks/sounds like)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or related design/business degree.
• Able to take creative direction and collaborate with a variety of production teams. Able to collaborate effectively with several departments. Across eBay Americas.
• Proficient in social media platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
• Passionate and motivated, with a creative spirit able to provide out-of-the-box ideas. Resourceful, innovative, and always reliable. Love of fashion and understanding of brands and trends.
• Some video editing experience (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc)
• Graphic design experience with strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
• A portfolio is required for all applicants