- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's Client seeks an audio specialist for 12+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Austin, TX with strong production background to tailor media content to support the needs of a developing audio-video news ecosystem.
Some off-hours or weekend work may be required.
- Tailor audio and video content (e.g., FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc.) for a variety of formats, including distribution on multiple devices
- Adhere to a regular (daily) content production schedule to meet strict deadlines
- Audit and post-produce audio news content to the highest standards
- Demonstrate excellent editorial judgment
- Scope content needs with stakeholders
- Create and maintain quality standards for media content and improve production process
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: