We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior eCommerce Project Manager to be a part of the Global team for this large retail companies Online Team. This Senior Manager will own and oversee the production of all digital innovation and testing initiatives for our global sites: US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, and Outlet. This includes partnering with cross-functional teams to manage the production of digital experiments, A/B and multivariate testing, pilots & proof of concepts, personalization, technology integrations, and more. The Senior Manager must be able to drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined.
In addition to project management, the Senior Manager works with the Director of Web Production and cross-functional teams to define and evolve processes that address operational needs and improve efficiency – a constant opportunity for a growing team. Last but not least, the Senior Manager leads a team to manage the ongoing operations and delivery of digital innovation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Owns delivery and implementation of the innovation pipeline for the online business.
• Supports and leverages the development of cross-functional processes, systems, and training, driving cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined.
• Drives and implements business process improvement leading the development of end-to-end business process that will improve the efficiency of the innovation pipeline.
• Works with team to maintain most efficient and effective processes and communication methods to manage projects.
• Works with functional leads to implement process change when needed.
• Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall site quality and accuracy.
• Responsible for resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
• Educates cross-functional owners within the brand on technical feasibility of projects and potential impact to site; provides alternative solutions to help mitigate risk.
• Utilizes key metrics for planning and prioritizing work; endorses usage and improvement of metrics across the team.
• Acts as a filter for Product Management in defining cross-functional requirements for future technology and innovation enhancements, providing information when process changes are impacted or needed.
• Responsible for direct management of the team. Manages career planning, training and advancement for each individual.
• Experience in developing and managing detailed project plans for web projects including cross functional and cross-organizational projects.
• Exemplary ability to quickly analyze project requests and to determine technical feasibility, required activities, and the appropriate resources required.
• Strong working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology.
• Superior skills in defining cross-functional and marketing/creative processes.
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-channel teams.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels across the organization.
• Demonstrated experience in people management and development
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 5-7 years of eComm production experience
• 2-3 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
• 3-5 years of leadership experience