Our client's digital customer experience / fintech group seeks a UX/Visual design hybrid to join it's team. This is a temp to perm opportunity in Plano, TX.
In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking. Seeking a designer with deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services. A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and motion/visual design is a desired. You are a customer experience advocate, excited about our customer’s lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences. Strong visual background is preferred, with formal education from an accredited institution.
*This is a long-term assignment with potential to convert to a perm role. Must be located in a commutable distance to Plano, TX to be considered.*
• 2+ years of experience in UX design required.
• Mobile iOS and/or Android experience is required (tablet experience is a huge plus!)
• Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
• Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
• Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences
• Proven understanding of mobile application design and screen development, with expertise knowledge in the iOS and Android platforms
• Prototyping skills across a variety of mediums and needs: on paper, in Principle, and other digital methods
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
• Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
• Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
• Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
• BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred