Will be working with the Commercial Insights & Analytics Team; role is focused on business analysis and documentation, taking user requirements and translating to the technical team; mostly a BA but must be able to manage multiple workstreams; will also facilitate workshops and conduct interviews; Nice to have - Qliksence and/or Tableau; Pharma Industry experience is nice to have
Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide business process and technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Applies requirements elicitation, analytical, and communication skills to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver User/Functional requirements including use cases, business process models, and design requirements
• Collaborates with business leaders to identify and prioritize projects to ensure the delivery of on time and quality solutions
• Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to clearly communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels as well as external stakeholders to ensure alignment on project requirements, schedules, feasibility, and resources
• Is familiar with the business partner’s products, services, finances, and strategies as well as influencing business forces such as customers, suppliers, competitors, regulators, and stockholders.
• Leverages in-depth knowledge of business functions, business processes and key objectives to develop solutions aligned with business needs.
• Proactively communicates with stakeholders to gain an understanding of their concerns, and ensures they are satisfied and that their business needs are met and challenges them on their assumptions on process and solutions to meet the business goals.
• Utilizes knowledge of the business and industry to make recommendations to future strategies, and participates in the decision-making processes.
• Analyzes and determines whether new technology will add value to current business processes.
• Leads in the development and delivery of key project goals, plans, timelines and deliverables using the Novo Nordisk IT project management methodology.
• Utilizes knowledge of system development lifecycle to assist with the completion and handover of projects.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field required.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in IT business or systems analysis or other related experience required.
• 4+ years’ Experience with Marketing Technologies, Digital Marketing systems
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization. Ability to provide solutions to difficult technical issues.
• Demonstrated ability to assist in leading a project in the development and implementation of processes and programs.
• Demonstrates leadership capabilities.
• Demonstrates strong project work and project planning experience and previous experience in a full development life cycle.
• Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in applying risk management practices required.
• Expert at Workshop design and facilitation.
• GXP experience preferred.
• Proficient at developing business process design (Process flows, Data Flow diagrams, etc.)