Aquent's Client is seeking a scrappy, strategic, and highly-analytical individual to work on paid search initiatives to acquire new customers and drive traffic for two of their projects. The position will be responsible for execution and day-to-day operations of campaigns along with reporting and optimization. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of paid search, display, and will be able to shape our growth in these channels. The ideal candidate has a strong ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment driving short-term gains, while building towards long-term success.
• Execute pay per click (PPC) campaign strategies
• Daily reporting and analysis of trend data
• Build and monitor mechanisms to continually identify opportunities to drive measurable improvements for ad copy, keyword research, bid management, and A/B testing.
• Montior and report on core KPIs for impression share, CTR, conversion rate, CPA and others.
• Utilize bid management platforms (Marin) to drive overall efficiency while identifying growth opportunities
• 3-5 years of progressive growth with SEM and SEO; proven ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion.
• Advanced Excel skills to drive analytical decisions using data
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, with impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Strong analytical capability with experience in forecasting and website analytics
• Google AdWords Certification
• Excellent project management skills
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Knowledge in web analytical tools: Google, CoreMetrics, Omniture, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• eCommerce & Retail experience preferred
• Marketing analytics experience required
• Experience working in a direct marketing environment, preferably with an online retailer a plus
• Experience in a consulting role or business advisory role a plus
• STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics), MBA preferred