- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a UX Designer in McLean who is ready to take a customer facing web app give it a better look and feel. Hello, user experience is kind of a big deal when you are a Fortune 40 organization with a great reputation. The UX/ UI Designer needed for this role will be a harmonious blend of strategy - taking a high-level consultative approach paired with the ability to deliver and produce UI designs. We are looking for a UX Designer with at least 5 years of experience who has worked on applications that are available across devices. This role will be on site inMcLean and is a project to hire.
Why as a UX/UI Designer would you be interested in this role? First, this entire project is about knowing the customer. The first step to doing any meaningful design! Isn't it nice when the business goals align perfectly with your teams' goals? You will get to build out a customer facing web application that is will also be offered via mobile (responsive, iOS and Android). This application guides customers through how they interact, manage, plan and move their money. You will be tasked with answering: How can you make it more engaging, interactive, and easy? What should the new functions be?
How can you improve them?
EASY APPLY: send your resume & portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day:
- Learn customer work flows, issues, challenges, and identify where improvements can be made
- Leverage user surveys and feedback to implement changes in design
- Think through functionality
- Consider and design UX patterns that will serve the customer through this process
- Develop UI patterns
- User flows, wireframes, visual design
- Partner with product, technology and business teams
- You will spice up the process, make it cleaner and easier
- You will make the applications more engaging, more interactive. (Are these words over-used in UI/UX job descriptions?)
- But seriously, if you are strategic thinker with design skills. And you enjoy looking at an application where complex information must be gathered to best to serve the customer ~ and want to help make this whole experience better this could be a great fit for you!
- Hands on design work in a professional environment
- AT least 5+ years of UX experience
- Consultative approach to design
- Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR