We are looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager to join our team!
This role is long term indefinite contract - Full time hours.
Must be able to work on-site in North Houston.
• Assist in establishing the product marketing strategy and priorities for product marketing in alignment with the product categories.
• Work with the Director of Product Management to respond to the dynamic needs of the business as supported by product marketing
• Oversee the execution of the marketing priorities for each options product category
• Assist the Product Marketing Managers in the development and execution of their plans aligned to their priorities
• Approve spend of the geographies aligned to the Product Marketing and Product Management priorities
• Ensuring deliverables are completed on-time
• Developing the value proposition and messaging for the business.
• Utilizing the messaging to develop collateral
• Developing and managing the execution of marketing plans for select marketing initiatives.
• Working with other organizations across at both a corporate and geographic level on product announcements and marketing plans.
• Developing content for use in blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
MBA a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 7+ years’ experience in technology product marketing
• Experience in PC servers, hardware, software or services a plus
• Experience in managing a team of direct reports
• Self-starter/independent, able to take a vision and make it a reality
• Excellent skills in writing, developing presentations, and communication
• Project management
• Digital marketing experience (SEM, SEO, Blogs, Social Media)