Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a Digital Content Manager for their content team in their Wilmington, DE location. This Digital Content Manager opportunity is contract to hire, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The ideal Digital Content Manager candidate will partner with team members in Marketing, Shared Services, IT Development Support and external vendors to deliver a best in class digital wallet experience. As a Digital Content Manager, you will be comfortable delivering technical solutions to meet business needs with high quality and in a controlled manner. You will participate in projects for platform enhancements and release support for the digital art for brands and cobranded materials. The team is currently migrating to Adobe Experience Manager which acts as a asset repository so they need someone with asset management experience and digital deployment experience. This Digital Content Manager role will work with IT releases and coordinate new releases when digital assets need to be released into a production environment this person will need to understand design deployment.
Digital Content Manager Responsibilities:
• Process development & ownership
• Implementation of controls & oversight / interface with Controls Manager
• Manage business deliverables & track to IT release schedules, as necessary.
• Partner and collaborate with Marketing product teams, IT Development, Digital on project execution & timing. Testing & validation support as well as metadata collection & delivery to execution teams
• Primary point of contact with leadership in Marketing & XLOB product teams, Marketing Services, Digital, Marcom, IT Development
• This role requires strong business process skills (including process modeling/development), solid project/release management skills and familiarity with technical concepts (including Agile development)
• Use direct and indirect influence to build support for process changes.
Digital Content Manager Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management System
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products required; specifically InDesign and Photoshop. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud versions is a plus.
• Experience with defining Content Management System needs and being able to articulate those needs to the Business & Technology teams.
• Demonstrated experience with solution development (including technology enhancements) in the Content Publishing space is necessary
• Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience. Agile methodology & skills are preferable.
• Strong understanding of Metadata, content tagging and deployment, and content usage within a Content Management System
• Must be comfortable developing solutions and implementing quality controls
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is undergoing significant technology changes