Digital Marketing & Strategy Manager
Vitamin T is working with a growing eCommerce retailer to seek a full-time Digital Marketing & Strategy Manager to join the eCommerce team. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of creative and strategic leaders. The Digital Marketing & Strategy Manager will drive development, planning, execution and analysis of all interactive and social marketing initiatives. This position will grow and improve the digital presences of two growing online retailers, while employing a strategy that will result in engaging new customers and maximizing return on existing customers. We offer a fast-paced environment where collaboration and the desire to achieve results is ingrained. The ideal leader is passionate about digital strategy and excited about enabling rapid growth for two flourishing eCommerce businesses.
• Design a distinctive roadmap to achieve a competitive advantage through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing
• Drive On-site optimizations and SEO recommendations for desktop and mobile executed with programmers
• Develop website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
• Devise a strategy for increasing traffic and sales on retail sites
• Develop monthly reports based on results from Google Analytics accompanied by plans to optimize based on the results
• Analyze of the customer research, sales results and online marketing effectiveness data.
• Collaborate with Merchandising and Creative teams to manage a unified brand statement company-wide.
• Partner with leadership to define the eCommerce marketing strategy with innovative solutions.
• Manage the strategic planning and implementation of email campaigns with heavy emphasis on personalized and dynamic content or refined customer segments
• Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies
• Work closely with creative team to execute email creative. Ensure accuracy, quality and adherence to email best practices
• Partner with internal and external technical resources to ensure accurate flow of data between sources
• Address technical and data issues, working towards a quick resolution with partners
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, drafting creative briefs, testing, QA, campaign set-up/scheduling, and campaign performance analytics
• Build and execute email marketing campaigns
• Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile and on-site placements.
• Support email capture efforts online and in stores
• Management of paid social advertising strategy
• Lead paid media acquisition strategies with external email vendors
• Manage affiliate marketing programs
• Act as primary point of contact for several key vendors
• Educate internal partners about digital marketing best practices and processes
• Keep external partners informed of marketing goals, changes and opportunities
• Facilitate website data and CRM analysis across the company
• Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related degree preferred
• 4 or more years of Email, Digital Marketing or related experience
• Strong understanding of online marketing channels (Direct, Social, Affiliate, E-Mail, and SEO)
• Strong strategic and analytical background
• Ability to take complex information and create a compelling and understood narrative
• In-depth knowledge of email marketing best practices including design, deliverability and CAN-SPAM
• Basic understanding of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) guidelines and regulations as well as SMS best practices
• Familiarity with principles of database marketing segmentation
• High proficiency with Google Analytics
• Experience utilizing social media platforms
• Strong communication and writing skills
Preferred Education & Experience:
• Online apparel ecommerce experience preferred
• MBA or similar graduate degree
• 3+ years managerial experience