This team empowers millions of small business owners and entrepreneurs to build, manage, and grow their businesses online. We define and impact the way small businesses thrive in today’s digital landscape through our suite of apps and services. Together with The Company, this project is fueled by people, innovation, and technology constantly driving new solutions for small businesses worldwide.
Join us as we empower the millions of dreamers turning their ideas into businesses every day.
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
Join our collaborative team in designing products and experiences that serve small business owners and entrepreneurs. We want to transform the experience of building a business online. You will help us accomplish this by creating delightful experiences for our small business customers that guide them through the life cycle of starting, building, and growing their business. Your primary mission is to understand the goals of our customers combined with business needs and transform that understanding into delightful, intuitive products, and experiences.
- Working closely with customers and users, product managers, business teams, marketers, engineers, and other key stakeholders.
- Documenting research findings, creating personas, and defining user scenarios.
- Sketching conceptual design, interaction flows and product wireframes.
- Creating product prototypes, detailed design, product design specifications, style guides, and graphic design.
- Communicating designs to key stakeholders.
- Partnering with development to ensure faithful implementation of designs.
- Throughout the design process, you will communicate design ideas and collaborate with the design team, leadership, product management, and engineering to ensure designs meet user needs and goals, business goals, product timelines and engineering scope and feasibility.
You are highly engaged and have the ability to build collaboration, and drive strategic direction by raising visibility of trends, issues, and opportunities across the organization. You are comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, and have the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks to keep pace with a fast and innovative market.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Knowledge of design tools, such as Sketch and Invision.
Knowledge of the design process, including requirements gathering, creating scenarios, wireframing and producing final design.
Bachelor’s degree in a design or related field.
Three or more years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
Portfolio of compelling design projects.
Passion for designing great products that delight users.
Strong desire to work and collaborate within a cohesive design team and with the larger organization.
Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and adjust your design approach when necessary.
Strong attention to detail.
Experience building design systems.
Experience designing products for small business owners.
9-5pm, Monday to Friday, on-site at our Sunnyvale campus.