We are seeking an Operations Analyst for a 12 month contract for one of our valued clients in the energy industry.
Provides analytical and process support for work unit. Ability to work independently and identify appropriate course of action to analyze issues, recommend solutions, and administer programs. Serves as main customer liaison for frequent outage complaints. Performs analysis, research, and prepares documentation around complaint resolution. Proactively communicates with customers and communities around outage causes and planned system improvements.
1. Perform research and understand customer outage histories and root causes
2. Perform research on planned system improvement or maintenance work and understand the impact on customer reliability
3. Contact external customers through both verbal and written communication regarding outage complaints to explain outage history and cause and to review planned improvement work
4. Record information and resolution of customer complaints
5. Respond to complaints in a timely manner, meeting pre-specified time frames depending on complaint type
6. Interface with other internal resources to gather information or provide status updates and investigation results
7. Independently identifies and resolves problems
8. Develop and implement proactive communication efforts to reach out to external customers, communities, and governmental entities regarding outage causes and planned system improvements
1. High school diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
2. A minimum of three years’ experience in an analytical role
3. Intermediate-to-advanced analytical and project management skills
4. Knowledge of electrical distribution system preferred
5. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6. Ability to develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and initiatives, yielding optimal results
7. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with people at all levels both within and outside the company
8. Working knowledge of Maximo, SAP-CRM, and SAP-ISU preferred