Working alongside research, content, and other designers located in Mountain View, CA, you will have the opportunity to partner, lead, shape, and grow this area of the business through the use of design thinking methodologies. You will have the opportunity to create new experiences to improve some of the most critical areas of The Company's business.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Partner with PM and Eng on defining the system of patterns, use cases, UI models, and user interfaces for new and existing products and features within the platform.
2. Create task flows, system level frameworks, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas that span multiple users across a range of services.
3. Gauge the usability and analytics of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
* Partner with other team leads and managers to identify issues, prioritize solutions, and drive outcomes.
* Design end to end experiences for our external and internal users.
* Drive Product Excellence Principles and Guidelines to help our team deliver best in class experiences across all 1st party products.
* BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 5+ years of experience in a related field.
* Experience having working on large scale websites contributing to information architecture, patterns, task flow diagrams, and design languages
* Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
* Understanding of how to utilize UX methodologies, such as; design systems, personas, user journeys to help drive consensus within the org.
* Passion for simplifying the complex, through problem solving techniques.
* Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
* Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
* Experience having contributed to the end to end lifecycle of a product. (research to delivery)