- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
The Measurement Solutions team is seeking a creative problem solver who strives to reconcile business challenges using various technologies to create effective marketing solutions. MSSs are technical and operational consultants determined to help advertisers become better marketers. They contribute to creating delightful experiences for consumers making marketing more relevant and effectively driving more business for their clients.
As Measurement Solutions Specialist, you will be the technical point of contact responsible for using technical aptitude, data, and analytics to build comprehensive solutions - in addition to providing direct support to the Measurement Solutions team to address challenging measurement and signal issues. As a measurement/signal specialist, you will be supporting the setup, troubleshooting, routing, and execution of Platform measurement and signal solutions.
- Build technical expertise in Company products and provide consultative guidance to clients, partners, and the Measurement Solutions team
- Act as Tier1 layer for all 1st and 3rd party product issues
- Project-manage technical implementations, product issues, and escalations related to The Company measurement and signal solutions, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
- Partner closely with Company advertisers and cross-functional teams, including Measurement, Global Marketing Solutions, Product, and Engineering
- Work with Partnerships team to scale third party integrations with Ads and Measurement solutions
- Experience in a technical consultancy role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving experience
- Operations experience
- Experience working with large data-sets
- Experience in Ad Tech (ad servers, measurement software, tagging, related channels & technologies)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Advertising or related degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.