Expert UX Designer
Location: Roswell, GA
Duration: 12 – 18 months
Summary of Position:
Looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented UX Designer. This person will be a member of our client's Global Customer Experience team and will be part of a team responsible for the digitizing company product portfolio into interactive online solutions. This person will be responsible for, and focused on, the design elements of the process and will be instrumental in helping to shape our sellers, distributors and customers experience with our interactive product portfolio.
• Conceive, design and develop visually appealing and dynamic user interfaces that are user-friendly.
• Apply user experience and design principles to the creation and development of web applications.
• Produce various design assets as required, including information architecture diagrams, personas, user journeys, process and interaction flows, storyboards, test plans and reports, wire frame sketches, and interactive prototypes
• Synthesize user data into simple and fascinating designs.
• Produce designs based on user feedback and technical constraints.
• Use data, metrics and customer feedback to guide new design-related ideas and decisions.
• Develop prototype concepts using a variety of methods.
• Develop storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
• Solve interaction design problems using analytical, usability testing and internal/external research.
• Use standard tools to provide expertly crafted UX documentation and design.
• Manage basic levels of usability testing for prototypes.
• Collect and decipher design feedback.
• Manage the design process from planning to final execution including creation, maintenance and delivery of current and future web design and graphics.
• Interactive and visual portfolio demonstrating strong knowledge of complex enterprise level application.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, Premiere, Dreamweaver, XD).
• 5+ years of practical UX/UI design experience.
• Solid knowledge of interaction and design, and User Centered Design principles.
• Programming/web knowledge (to deliver interactive prototypes) preferred.
• Knowledge of usability testing preferred.
• Ability to deliver prototypes and designs for complex interactions.
• Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
• Limited coding knowledge required as this person is focused on developing the design.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with the front-end development team.