- Plano, Texas 75024
- Job Terms:
- $45-60/hr depends on experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative team as a Motion Designer working on mobile and motion design. You will work with a talented team to create and develop digital products for an industry and user that is continually growing and changing. The best candidates will have several years of experience contributing to multiple shipped products, collaborating with cross-functional peers on work from early stage concepts to launch. The role is responsible for developing best-in-class mobile and motion experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment. The ideal person will have 5 years of UX Design experience and at least 3 with native mobile design and motion graphic design.
Who are you?
- You are creative, always questioning, open to take and provide critique, and have a ton of initiative.
- You are humble. You are someone who readily admits what you don't know - you're always looking to get better (and you're really good at getting better).
- You are guided by data... but you know data is a starting point, and you continue to analyze and learn.
- You have a relentless desire for innovation and you understand it is a balance between business and user value.
- Knowledgeable in leveraging and advocating for unique interaction patterns of iOS and Android to best serve your customer. Even it it means trying something new.
What will you do?
- Design thoughtfully for mobile content
- Translate business goals into wireframes, user stories, user journeys, lo-hi fidelity prototypes and mockups optimized for Android, iOS, desktop and mobile web
- Participate in lean UX activities in an agile environment, such as user/design research and customer interviews.
- Partner with UX Lead and product management team to develop a shared vision.
- Work with the technology team to understand the current state and provide solutions without compromising on core experiential principles.
- Develop and maintain a user interface style guide and UX pattern library to maintain consistency across products and applications
- Ensure rich design quality (great interaction, supreme visual styling, consistent and appropriate use of voice and tone, etc.).
- Tell meaningful stories about the user.
- Mentor other members of the UX team.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR