- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
Services to be Performed:
- Provide requirements for the creation of 100+ banners to be utilized across company sites
- QA and Submit banners
- Secure placements
- QA utterances used in site merch
- Weekly reporting on site merchandising
- 10 - 15 email campaigns: targeting strategy, execution, reporting
- 5-10 push notification campaigns: targeting, execution, reporting
- paid social media: execution of campaigns, partner with agency team for creative production, weekly reporting
- produce copy/design to integrate into partner marketing
- Experience with email marketing, site merchandising, paid social media
- Experience working with design teams to produce creative that is on message for various target audiences
- Comfortable writing consumer-facing ad copy (short form)
- Able to measure, analyze campaign performance
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail and ownership
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!