Front-End UX Expert Developer
Location: Roswell, GA
Duration: 12 – 18 months
Summary of Position:
Looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented UX Developer. This person will be a member of company's Global Customer Experience organization and will be part of a team responsible for digitizing company product portfolio into interactive online solutions. This person will be responsible for, and focused on, the design elements of the process and will be instrumental in helping to shape sellers, distributors and customers experience with their interactive product portfolio.
Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance services and architectures require exceptional technical expertise. The UX Developer in this position will use their skills to develop responsive interfaces that are highly performant, extensible and used by multiple user types. You will build dynamic interfaces to support designs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of web development experience – front-end and back-end
• Work within an Agile team to develop custom online applications and web components
• Experience building dynamic, scalable web / mobile based applications
• Experience with modern front-end and back-end development workflow
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
• An eye for visual design and technical expertise in front end and back-end application development to own internal and external facing application development.
• You will leverage a combination off-the-shelf visualization tools along with custom code to create
• Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
• Ability to iterate quickly and adapt to the needs of the business in an agile fashion