A global beauty brand is looking for a Graphic Designer, who is responsible for packaging and merchandising and involvement in various aspects of design development including: creative concepts, creative packaging, maintaining visuals, display executions, day to day operations including comping and studio organization. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing the design, design production process, maintaining creative archives and interfacing with other departments on various projects.
Position Accountabilities :
• Design primary and secondary packaging
• Design all POP merchandising and displays
• Oversee production of art from designs to final printed product
• Develop 3D comps for presentation to Marketing in weekly creative status meetings
• Direct retouching of prepack visuals
• Review and approve all color submissions on primary, secondary packaging and display art.
• Maintain archives or packaging, art and photos.
• Keep photography current of products, line shots, and displays.
• Prepare sales meeting materials and in house meeting materials (boards, display comps, printouts, etc)
• Must be available to travel and attend press runs as needed
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 6+ years experience
• Strong computer skills required; MAC platforms
• Proficient in all Adobe Suite programs
• Primary/secondary packaging and display designs experience required
• Packaging and graphic design/typography skills required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage projects
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Management skills for directing auxiliary teams, i.e. photographers, studios, model makers, display vendors required
• Press approval experience