Leading Entertainment Brand Client is looking for a Part Time Merchandising Senior Coordinator to work 6 Month Temporary Position in Providence RI.
- The Merchandising Senior Coordinator will be responsible for performing a variety of responsibilities that support the Trade Merchandising Organization.
- Create, maintain and distribute daily and weekly reports including highly visible, financial reports. Identify and evaluate benchmarks on performance measures for retail execution.
- Excel proficiency is a must: including v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Create Purchase Requisitions and track Purchase Orders for 3rd party vendors.
- Facilitate on going communication with Sales, Marketing, Customer Strategy Marketing (CSM), Retail Merchandising, Retail Analyst, Creative Services, Planning, Logistics, Legal, , external vendors, account customers and visual merchandising teams.
- Assist Trade Merchandising Team on variety of ad-hoc projects including item setup, communication with 3rd party vendors, sell sheet creation, product sample orders, and ROI analysis.
- Opportunity for additional responsibilities in project management.
• Data reporting and distribution
• Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order setup in SAP
• Item Number setup
• Product Sample Orders
• Data Integrity in Department databases:
o Weekly Smartsheet report updates
o Updating project statuses
o Ensure all dates are correct
o Ensure all quotes are accurate
• Project Management on Ad-hoc programs for Growth Channel retail accounts
o Project Management for all aspects of retail merchandising displays from concept to execution. Fully responsible for negotiations for best pricing and timing.
o Communicate with Customer Strategic Marketing groups (CSM), Sales, US and Global Marketing and Planning, to determine specific needs for in store activations.
o Work with selected vendor / vendors and primary category contacts in the design and production of merchandising displays.
o Maintain internal databases to support Anniversary Plans, Product Data Sheets (PDS), Budgets, Portfolios, Timelines, Vendor Inventory Report, Launch Kits, RMO, etc. Also maintain accuracy of purchase orders, vendor invoicing, quotes and POP inventory in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley Requirements.
o Partner with retail analyst to obtain and generate the ROI analysis and key learning’s upon project completion. Responsible for gathering, compiling and distributing the written/verbal
BA or BS in Retail Merchandising with business background preferred.
4+ years of retail merchandising experience or consumer products experience.
Retail Marketing experiences a plus.