Aquent's exciting and growing client in the Chicago suburbs is looking for a Guest Services Advocate.
This is a contract role stated to start ASAP and last until Feb. There is a strong potential to extend beyond this timeframe.
The following shifts are open; Mon-Fri 8-4:30 / Tues-Sat 8-4:30 / Sun-Thurs 8-4:30
MUST BE ABLE TO get to Bolingbrook with own transportation during these hours! No remote or work-from-home.
We are looking for great Guest Services Advocate who... has the ability to handle highly escalated guest facing cases that may involve working cross-functionally to solve,...
ability to multi-task, and be proactive in their own learning and career!!!
This position will be the single point of contact for the internal Guest Services customers/leadership
teams (Supply Chain, Loss Prevention, E-Comm, Loyalty, Store Ops, and Social Media) providing visibility
to voice-of-the-customer, and guest services trends and insights, as well as recommendations and
execution on process improvements to positively impact guest experience and satisfaction. They will also
manage the escalation process to ensure we provide WOW experiences to our guests while complying
with our standard operating procedures and legal requirements to mitigate risk for Beauty.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for monitoring, identifying, assigning level of urgency, escalating guest impacting issues and driving issue resolution in one of four main areas of focus including Ecommerce, Loyalty, Stores, or Social Media.
• Provide support to the Stores, DC’s, E-Comm, Loyalty and Corporate Office (Executives) to resolve guests concerns and issues by assisting with resolution, resources and escalation as well as
recommending changes to processes when necessary.
• Provide support and ensure compliance to our policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) with the field teams, corporate and third-party partners, including the intake of complex issues such as harassment and discrimination and address the issue with the guest and/or escalate to the proper functional area as well as HR/LP/Legal when necessary
• Lead the continuous process improvement process working with the Guest Services Analyst, third party call center and internal customers to assess trends to identify opportunities and issues and provide solution recommendations and changes to processes when applicable.
• Assist customers by providing excellent customer services on highly escalated issues by being an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
• Ensure proper documentation for all communications with third party call center including proper information is disseminated to all partners related to our extensive knowledge base, FAQs, updates to
promotions and products to ensure most up to date information is provided to our agents and guests,
to deliver quality customer service
• Attend cross functional department meetings to proactively identify guest impacting issues and ensure
that company decisions are made with a full understanding of how the guest will be affected