Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 client is on a mission to create new ways to connect with Card Members that are meaningful and relevant. To help make this happen, they are in need of a long term freelance UX Web Content Writer to join their growing Digital Card Membership Engagement Team.
This role is onsite in NYC, 5 days, 40 hours a week, paid sick days, healthcare benefits, 401K, FlexSpend, 6 months with the opportunity to extend as well develop into a long-term career opportunity (possible conversion to full time/staff in 2019).
What You Will Do:
- As a UX Web Content Writer, you will work closely with designers, researchers, and product owners to create the voice of this global brand across digital properties, e.g. web, mobile, and partner-led channels. The primary project is focused on web Card Membership Rewards and Online Consumer Card content
- The role focuses on writing content for the main journeys for their global webpage, bringing world-renowned customer service to life through straightforward, customer-friendly messages.
- You will transform ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision into compelling, clear, concise content for core digital journeys for Card Members ensuring messaging adheres to brand strategy, brand guidelines, and tone
- Present ideas and work to collaborators and stakeholders with the ability to defend your decisions
- Persuasively using feedback and testing takeaways to iterate effectively
- Partnering with legal and compliance to meet regulatory needs
What You Need:
- A penchant for strategic thinking, experience working with UX Designers, Researchers, User Flows, etc.
- Financial industry experience not required
- Polished presenter, clearly articulating how your copy addresses objectives and solves problems
- Champion for collaboration, pivot quickly and work on a wide range of projects simultaneously
- The client is looking for someone who exudes a positive attitude, minimal supervision, with a strong work ethic
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org