Are you a mom who has “gone green” and has adopted an all-natural lifestyle? Do you love social media, connecting with other moms and building community? If so, we want to talk to you!
Seed Phytonutrients, a new natural beauty/hair company in Doylestown PA is actively seeking a Social Media Community Manager to join our team.
You’ll be responsible building community and fostering connections with others that share this same passion, participate and contribute to relevant conversations, and drive awareness of Seed Phytonutrients.
This is a part-time (10-15 hours per week) contractor role, with flexible hours. We are open to remote working, however, the ideal candidate will be able to travel to Doylestown, PA and New York City for meetings/trainings, as needed.
• We are especially consumer/customer centric
• We joined this team because we are creative, driven and passionate with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
• We are a “Roll up your sleeves” team with a strong drive to win, even in challenging circumstances. “Everything is your job at SEED PHYTONUTRIENTS”.
• We win with few resources as an “Indie” start-up brand funded by L’Oréal.
• We are committed to the L’Oréal Sharing Beauty With All mission.
• We personally subscribe to a sustainable lifestyle and are sure we have a responsibility to lead from within by example.
• We embrace a “digital-first” way of thinking.
• We love spending time in the fresh country air getting close to everyone in the value chain including our farmers, vendors, retailer partners and the local community in Bucks Co., PA.
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with Spredfast and/or other social media platform
• Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through
• Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace