- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
Services To Be Performed:
Production Coordinator will be responsible for providing production support and documentation of workflow management, text campaigns, advertising, events, and creative assets aligned to search and text campaigns. The Coordinator will also work closely with key stakeholders across the organization and meet tight deadline.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Marketing, English
• 2+ years marketing support experience
• Strong working knowledge and expertise in text messaging platforms
• Provide production level support for text initiatives, including text templates, scripts, and reporting
• Execute marketing and advertising programs, including creative asset management, emails, advertising
• Provide overflow production level support for digital advertising
• Work with members of the creative team to ensure that all deadlines are met and quality controls have been completed prior to distribution of any text and marketing materials
• Ensure adherence to deadlines and quality requirements for project management and execution within marketing team
• Impeccable customer service with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail; are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Robust sense of accountability and sound personal judgment with the capacity to handle confidential information and escalate issues effectively
• Proactive and forward-thinking with creative problem-solving ability
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!