AQUENT is looking for a Mid Level Product Manager with 7-10 years of experience to facilitates the development and ensures completion of the business program through the coordination of tasks, issues and risks through the System Architect and the Project Managers on the program. This will be a ONE YEAR assignment with a Financial Services company located in Charlotte, NC. The selected talent must put in at least 40 hours per week, on-site, throughout the entire duration of this assignment. No remote talent will be consider!
Other responsibilities included:
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure that the business capability is delivered on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations
- Experience, both in the problem domain (through a thorough understanding of business requirements) and the software engineering domain.
- Client management relationship, leadership and management of the program typically delivering results through others, setting the technical and business direction for the group, effective allocation and use of resources through out releases, and establishing team environment.
- Skill Set: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Agile methodology, Project management experience
- MUST have financial services background
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Word format to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration! No Phone Call Please