- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
Business Product Marketing Program Managers at this company are passionate connectors and problem solvers. By supporting the various aspects of the product marketing team, you will enable teams to focus their time on leading inbound, product strategy, messaging, and building and launching products. You will improve team communication, collaboration, and remove roadblocks. Finally, you'll utilize a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills to help keep teams on track, execute specific go-to-market initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact, and you'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams as you establish great ways of working together.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Program execution, strong communication, and relationship building
- Identify and drive product launch initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners and resolve blocks that impede progress
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams
- Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Product Marketing, PR communications, Global Business Marketing, Ads Help & Education, Marketing Science, and other cross-functional roles such as Product Management, Engineering, Product Design, User Research and Content Strategy to ensure a smooth product launch process
- Support the Business Product Marketing management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- Establish communication structure to report out updates, progress and status with task forces or leads on the team so everyone understands role and expectations
- Manage program communication and proactively connect with partners in other offices or disciplines to make them aware of the programs and how they can provide support
- Build impactful relationships and serve as a dependable point of contact across the Product Marketing, Marketing Science, and Global Business Marketing teams and cross-functional partners you're working with in all offices
- Establish and execute activities that build team culture and community, team values and trust, and help individuals tie their work back to the company's mission
Skills & Education:
- 5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- PMP certification a plus.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.