At Aquent's client, the role of the worldwide Marketing Communications (Marcom) group is to ensure the development and execution of world-class communications in support of business goals. This Marcom group covers corporate identity, packaging, retail and channel environments, video, events, direct marketing, and the client website in the U.S, and around the world. The Facilities Group within Marcom is dedicated to the business unit and interfaces with Real Estate & Development, Project Management, Work Place Planning, Transportation, Janitorial, Security and Facilities. The Facilities group supports the work of Marcom, working directly with all levels within Marcom in a customer service role. For this assignment, the most important skill needed is communication. The Facilities Coordinator interacts with coworkers via email or in-person. Effective written and verbal communication is critical.
• 2-5 years of experience in a corporate environment
• Excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment with competing demands and deadlines
• An obsession with a positive customer experience
• Clear, direct and persuasive communicator
• Flexible approach to problems
• Provide direction, oversight and leadership to project teams; guide and evaluate and redirect workflow for various facilities projects
• Liaison between employees and Facilities Building Manager
• Fulfill supply requests to employees
• Oversee day porter staff
• Responsible for addressing items in the Facilities Help Desk ticketing system as assigned by the Facilities Concierge
• Organize conference and meeting rooms before and after meetings
• Manage the overall cleanliness of the building
• Various other tasks associated with facilities as assigned by the facilities manager.
• Responsible for tracking, documenting, and communicating adds, moves, and changes for all new hires, employee relocations, and employee departures.
• Professional appearance/attire expected.
• Bachelors degree, advanced degree is a plus