- Hanover, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robert Ustruck
Our healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager responsible for providing leadership in selecting, developing and implementing statistical market research models and integrating the data into ongoing market research initiatives.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies and recommends appropriate computer based analytical software.
- Identifies techniques that will enhance the capability of the Market Research team in gathering, projecting, and interpreting market research data.
- Provides leadership in the area of problem solving and research design to the entire team.
- Develops stochastic and other statistical models for integrating past and present data, and predicting future outcomes.
- Presents recommendations to management based upon outcomes from the models.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BA/BS degree in math, statistics, or other specialized research function requiring the design and use of statistical modeling techniques; MA/MS/MBA preferred
- 7 years of experience