We are seeking a Social Media Manager for one of our valued clients in the energy industry. The candidate can sit onsite in either Andover, MA or Foxboro, MA (must be set to one location).
Job Position: Social Media Community Manager
Drive the company's B2C Social Media presence to increase Brand Awareness for company's Residential Offers. To get more followership, engagement and amplification in all channels, to drive more traffic to owned media, seek out opportunities for sponsored posts, and to contribute to lead generation from Social Media.
• Management of Social Media Content on our main social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter).
o Work with Social Media Lead to ensure social content aligns with division strategy, branding, company voice, and relevance to target audience.
o Approve content to be published in all corporate accounts and Coordinate social calendars from different sources (Global Marketing, BU's), and respond to comments.
o Create and publish short-form social content as part of campaigns or individual activities.
o Manage conversations, interact with followers and answer questions after escalation to appropriate stakeholders if needed. Crisis management.
o Work with Social Media Lead and agencies to identify Influencers and Partners, build relationships with them, and manage 3rd party content curation
o Support with Social Media Lead to gather metrics for social media reports.
o Support Field Marketing teams (Local Social Media Advocates) for adoption and success at local level
• Social Media Communications
o Support Social Media Lead to analyze and understand which content and activities drive better results. Provide feedback to content creators and other stakeholders.
o Define and update social content in alignment with Brand Strategy and considering social platforms requirements and evolution.
o Work with Social Media Lead to identify trends and insights to leverage the company's Social Media presence in new platforms. Keep up with relevant social media news, updates, tools, platforms, and best practices.
Global Marketing / Retail Business / Content & Campaigns Team
Qualification and Knowledge required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in digital media / B2C social media
• Deep knowledge of Social Media platforms and social media tools for publishing, engagement and listening (Sprinklr)
• Desired knowledge of SEO practices, Social Media Metrics Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics.
• Understanding of organic and paid social activities
• Project management experience
Competencies and Skills required
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Highly collaborative and engaged person
• Very reactive to short-term requirements
• Passion for social media and digital media
• Customer oriented and focus on results
• Innovative, creative, and willing to learn more
• Good analytic skills