Our client maintains a content management solution focused on the reuse of modular marketing promotional content to create deliverable assets in both the digital and print spaces. The Modular Content Project Manager manages deliverables for all aspects of a project to ensure smooth, efficient project work flow through the project life cycle.
Projects include a varied level of complexity in various therapeutic spaces. The Project Manager handles project intake from various stakeholders, assessing all project requirements, scheduling content and designer workloads, funneling work to internal teams, ensuring quality control, and communications throughout the life of a project.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, taking ownership of all interim and final deliverables, managing client expectations, and meeting all commitments
- Communicate project scope, objectives, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure projects meet deadlines by reviewing and initiating milestone tasks
- Exhibit a high level of diligence and accuracy when setting up and tracking projects in Aquent’s project tracking system
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files
- Proactively inform stakeholders about project changes, issues or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality
- Develop a keen understanding of the client’s processes and guidelines
- Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represent Aquent’s values
- Help identify and define workflow best practices
- Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with clients and the internal team
- Proactively recommend resource assignments to meet operational workload shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or higher) preferred
- 3+ years in the Pharmaceutical industry with familiarity with industry terms and a high level understanding of industry compliance requirements
- 5+ years of project management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately estimate resource requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project teams
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- Proficiency with basic office computer applications – especially Microsoft Office
- General understanding of print and digital production and image/data rights
- Basic understanding of Acrobat, InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator