- Richardson, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is looking for a graphic designer to conceptualize graphic ideas and execute “clean” designs to best serve the client’s graphic/business needs. They will need to interpret corporate brand guidelines and work within them, while keeping solutions “fresh.”
The ideal candidate will:
- Communicate clearly with both co-workers and clients.
- Communicate with Business Unit Consultants/Project Managers regarding project status to meet client requirements and deadlines.
- When appropriate, attend client meetings to influence positive design outcomes in line with customer and corporate requirements.
- Demonstrate turnkey external vendor management.
- Experiment with new technologies; constantly keep abreast of the latest trends to ensure that work is “cutting edge.” Update graphic design knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging design trends, practices, and standards.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve operational problems; identify work process improvements.
- Identify work processes improvements and makes recommendation as appropriate.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or related discipline and 3 years relevant experience as a Graphic Designer in a studio, agency, corporation, OR 6 years applicable design, layout, print production, and MAC-related equivalent job experience.
- Experience with design in an agency or corporate environment.
- Ability to project management.
- Proficiency on a MAC platform; software applications include InDesign., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency with four-color printing and specialty printing.
- Ability to maintaining quality while completing a high volume of work quickly. High level of organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have a “can-do” attitude.
Portfolio required for consideraton.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional experience in a health care experience.
- Web and multimedia design experience.
- PC knowledge.
- Digital design and print process knowledge