- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
For this assignment, the Media Products Creative Marketing team at Aquent's client is looking for a coordinator to help with office management responsibilities as well as operations administration. This position will provide support to a fast-growing team with many support needs, including ordering and managing supplies and equipment, assisting with room bookings, assisting with purchase requisitions and supporting team needs overall. Must be a very personable people-person who aims to please. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style. Must be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Minimum of 2 years as an office manager or in facilities management and administrative support
- Extremely organized, excellent book-keeping skills, and acute attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
- Experience ordering supplies and managing equipment check-in and check-out
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgment
- Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy
- Must be confident to make complicated decisions on their own when needed and able to explain their reasoning
- Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Calm under pressure
- Experience planning, managing and executing large scale events and meetings
- Apple culture knowledge and fit
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships
- Experience in Numbers, Pages, iCal, Keynote and additional knowledge of Excel
Bachelors degree preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Walking distance to downtown Culver City
- Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
- Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
- Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
- Onsite barista and cafeteria
- Free snacks and beverages onsite