Our client is a large financial institution in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for an Advertising Account Executive to join their internal advertising agency team for a 12 to 18 month contract job. Selected candidate must sit on-site, 40 hours per week, with the option to opt in in our benefits (vision, dental & health), . No remote talent will be considered.
The full service, in-house advertising agency seeks experienced Digital Advertising Account Executive. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work with multiple lines of business and multiple clients supporting the email and/or dot.com space.
The Advertising Account Executive will manage the relationship between the internal agency and the internal marketing partners. The Advertising Account Executive will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. The Advertising Account Executive will build and maintain solid partnerships with digital marketing in support of the development and implementation of digital deliverables (emails, banner ads, mobile ads, landing pages, microsites, videos, etc.). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and high workload volume. The Advertising Account Executive will also be responsible for collaborating with writers, digital designers, developers, technology specialists and other disciplines within the agency. The agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed.
Required Skills/Experience for Advertising Account Executive:
• 7 years of Advertising agency experience
• Experience managing email and digital projects
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Desired Skills for Advertising Account Executive:
• Familiarity with financial services
• Knowledge of digital trends; Ability to influence creative with awareness to digital trends
• Translate results metrics into best demonstrated practices for future digital campaigns
• Previous experience with FileMaker
• Awareness of email testing tools such as ExactTarget and ReturnPath
• Awareness of software such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately and send your resume and your portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com , for immediate consideration! (No Phone Call Please)