- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is seeking a Copywriter with a focus in technology in Richmond, Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team focused on a new technology that will be launching for internal employees. This is a long-term on-site assignment.
This role in a nutshell: create campaigns and write engaging copy that speaks to an internal audience about a new technology that the company will be rolling out in the near future.
For quick apply please send your resume to: email@example.com
- Partner with the Product Management team to create engaging copy targeting an internal audience
- Create multi-channel copy that educates and captures the attention of internal employees via articles, website copy, posters, infographics and more
- Deliver semi-technical copy in an attractive way to drive internal employees to a new technology
- Strategize with other members of the team to create out-of-the-box campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a writing capacity; preferably writing for technology-based products
- Experience writing in multiple channels including infographics, articles, posters, and websites
- Exposure to a CMS (Content Management System) is ideal
- Understanding of product management and/or product marketing
Optional, but Optimal
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook
- Knowledge of web accessibility
- Knowledge of CMS
- Knowledge of basic digital design
- Financial experience
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/