- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Are you an online shopper? Are you an avid researcher who is passionate about language and relevance? If so, out Fortune 500, eCommerce client is looking for you to join thier Search Evaluation team as Search Analyst in their Sunnyvale office. As part of the Search Evaluation team, you will represent the user’s perspective as you suggest and test new features being introduced. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include performing evaluations to test new search features, reading into data to give feedback on important user experience issues, as well as a multitude of other tasks designed to keep the Search Relevance team running smoothly.
• Provide high quality human judgements for testing a range of search products and features
• Analyze offsite analysts’ judgments and identify quality issues and data patterns
• Help to prototype and iterate over various new and exploratory evaluations
The team draws on a broad range of disciplines to create an environment where you can redefine the state of the art. together dozens of engineers, scientists and product experts to execute a cutting edge vision. They are driven by a dedication to serving our customers around the world. This Fortune500 taps into the talents of online retail visionaries to design, prototype and build technology-fueled products that bridge the gap between what's next and what's best.
If you're fluent in the language of innovation, our client is a place to become a leading change agent across the mobile, social and community industries.
• 2-3 years of experience in human evaluation or other similar field
• Prior experience with relevance ranking or scoring of search results
• Able to juggle multiple priorities, while keeping your accuracy high
• Able to focus on a single task for an extended period of time
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent